Have You Moved?


  • Please contact your school building office when you move. It's important that your information is up-to-date to receive communication from Boonville Schools.
  • To update your address, the Boonville School District requests two proofs of residency. These documents should contain the parent/guardian's name and address. See below.
    1. Current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement, deed or signed lease AND
    2. One other proof of residency such as: current unpaid utility bill, credit card statement, employer's record of address, bank statement, or governmental acknowledgment of address (i.e., Social Security, voter registration, etc.).
  • You may email these documents to the address listed below for your building or you may bring these in person to your school building during business hours. If you do not have the requested documentation or do not rent or own property, please contact your building office for further instructions.